Monday, December 1, 2008

Some pictures from our move

Ok so here are a few pics I have been promising people! First off fo rmy Mother in Law... she asked me for a picture of my car weeks ago! Here is the new car we bought right before our trip down. We both agree that it was a smart choice to get it before. It made the drive down very smooth and comfortable! I pretty much love this car!











This is a picture that I took in Utah. I had fallen asleep and when I woke up there were rocks like this all around. Dexter, knowing that I am a sucker for scenery, pulled over and let me get out to take a few pictures! This is one of my favorites!






Here is a Picture of our house. I know it is dark and hard to see. I never remember to take them when it is light out. But you can kind of get the idea!

This is UGA... He is our Guard Dog. Part of the reason that I took this picture is because if he gets stolen off our front yard we need a picture for the missing pet flyer!
Go Bulldogs!!




Here is that picture of the mountains from the base. I took this while we were driving in one morning. But it gives you an idea of what I see every morning.







Here is another one. That building you see is the housing office. All the houses on base are textured with Stucko.




Here is our lovely Kitchen! Our kitchen is ctually pretty huge when it comes to storage space. One thing we have hre is A LOT of storage!!










Our living room and dining room! You can see the stockings that I bought as well as our snowman. Our pitiful holiday decorations! Ha Ha!





The other angle for our living room! And Dexter waving hello! One thing I started was decorating! But there is more to be done! After Christmas we are working on getting curtains!









I made sure that our wedding pictures were hung! I think we did a pretty good job on it!












This is our picture wall that we started up the stairs! We aren't going to show you anymore upstairs because those rooms are not decorated or anything. One room is bare with just bins in it, the other is my craft room that is a mess!! And then our bedroom has a bed, with new sheets and covers, and then a TV on an empty bin! We are working on getting a bedroom set. We have no drawers or anything in there. So once we do more we will show you!













Here is our picture from Thanksgiving! We had to borrow the tree from Jody. Thanks Jody for letting us stand in front of it.
We love you all!






































































































































































































































1 comment:

Steph G. said...

looks beautiful!!!
i'm so happy for you!!!!

miss you tons. keep me updated!
xoxo

-Steph