Saturday, January 10, 2009

I know we are behind...

But we do want to wish you all a Happy New year! Our first New years together we went to dinner at Red Lobster... the place we had our first date! We came back home and went to our Neighbors for a little bit and played a game of Beer Pong. We decided to come home before Midnight so that we could celebrate together. I think since we had worked so early that day, and had just got back home from a week long vacation, we were both exhausted. We decided to crawl into bed and watch the ball drop. Gore shook me a little after and said- "Hey wake up it's New Years." Oops- I guess I had fallen asleep. After telling him, "Why didn't you wake me I would have watched the ball drop with you?" I think I fell asleep again instantly. That was our New Years!

Happy New Years Everyone and may your year be filled with bliss!

1 comment:

Jody said...

You are so honest and cute Amber, I love it :)