Saturday, January 10, 2009

Seahawks Game 12-21-08

So... for my birthday, Dexter bought us tickets to the last home game of the season for the Seahawks vs. Jets. It was also Coach Holmgren's last home game with the Seahawks. It was FREEZING since it was snowing the whole time. I am not exagerating when I say that the snowflakes were the size of quarters. We still manage to have a blast! I love my camera... check out the team huddle shot! Go Seahawks!!


Look how cute we are!!




<~~~~ There is Coach Holgrem! Just to show how awesome my new camera is... We were halfway down the field when I took this picture! Holy Zoom!


Check out the snow on the field... I know it doesn't look like much, but remember... the players run around on it pushing it into the ground.












We took the Sounder up so we didn't have to drive to Seattle and back in all the snow. So while Dexter was standing in line for the tickets I had to snap a picture of him wearing a Seahawks jersey. It was a miracle on Sumner's Streets!!
We are very glad that we ended up seeing a game that Seattle won. Our seats, that we bought off of Craig's List were amazing and we didn't mind the cold after awhile! All in all- we were very happy!

1 comment:

Jody said...

You Suck!!! I wish I could have gone! How fun! :)